Tuesday 13 September 2011

Tag week - dig out the old!

Hello all - what a fab week Monochrome was - such variations were amazing to see. Onto the winner who wins the voucher from One stop card crafts

Number 62
Cindy

Well done! please contact our email address about a guest design spot.

Onto this weeks challenge and we have 2 wonderful guests joining us this week! The theme is to use a stamp you have had a long time but maybe never have used. Im sure there is something hiding that is begging to be played with so drag it out, dust it off and get stamping. Here is the design teams long forgotten stamps which I am sure will now come out of hiding and be played with tons more! First our fabulous guests.

Starting it off is the Lovely Jane who was the winner of our Steampunk challenge.....



and our next guest designer is Emma(AKA The Sparkly Fairy) who won our Tree Tag Challenge.


Emma




And now on to the rest of the team....








Yvonne






Michelle




Georgina



Barbara


Angela


Some wonderful tags are there not?

I've often been asked what I do with my tags as people are never quite sure what to do with them once you have made them so here's a little tip........

Whenever I make a tag, I make a card to go with it then I put my tag on the wall with blue tack so I can look at it for a while and when I use the card I put the tag either on the envelope or on a present to go with the card. That way I dont have a glut of tags around the house and the cards look very special when given as a gift!

So have you a reason for making tags now?
Hope so and hope you feel like joining in the challenge this week

Here's the linky




1 comment:

  1. WOW, thanks so much for picking me as the winner of your Monochrome challenge!!! I am just thrilled. I sent you an email and am looking forward to hearing from you. Again THANKS and love this blog!!!
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x