Tuesday 9 November 2010

Colour combo(Silver, gold and purple with some stamping)

Wow looks like you do like a bit of Orient. I loved visiting your blogs and see all those wonderful creations. Thank you everyone who took part in our last challenge.

Before I start this week theme just like to tell you who's this weeks winner and if you like to join us as GDT please use the contact button on the right to contact us about your GDT spot.

And this week Random Org selected
Neil Walker

Now onto this weeks theme. I have chosen a colour combo: gold, silver, purple and stamping. I think most people think gold and silver don't work together and with this theme I want to prove you wrong and of course is your choice if you use digi stamp or a regular stamp. When I cooked this theme up I had Christmas in mind but had to make a 50th Birthday card and this was just perfect theme for the card. My lovely teamies came up with some fab creations as well.

Guest Designer - Helen




Here is a bit of inspiration for you if you stuck but I doubt it


Ildiko




Sally










Michelle



Janet




Emma


Looking forward to visit your blogs
Happy Crafting
hugs
Ildiko


No comments:

Post a Comment

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x