Tuesday 24 May 2016

I can Hear Music, is our new theme at Try it on Tuesdays

I Can Hear Music,
is our new challenge theme.
Be inspired by perhaps a song or ,  a musical instrument,
how you interpret the theme, what you make and materials etc you use,
 is as always entirely up to yourselves ,
 as long as you use the theme.
 Please tell us where your inspiration came from for this theme.

We have Jane joining us as our Guest Designer for this challenge with this wonderful card

Jane

Now for some inspiration from the Design  Team






















Now its over to you.
We are looking forward to seeing what you have been making.

Have a good week.
from the TioT's gang

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me today as your guest designer. ..I have a step by step over on my blog too. Lovely DT inspiration for this fun music challenge. Crafty hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I just found the coolest sentiment stamp about music and would love to make a project for my mom. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of artwork! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous samples from the DT-Ladies.

    Thank you for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just added my card and the picture to you to the wrong blog - I need to try to correct this - any suggestions!!
    Thanks
    Sandy Dehon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you want to add it again and I will,delete this one?

      Love Chrissie

      Delete
  7. Hello all of you!

    Thanks for your music theme, I mention your article about music, I am very impressed with them. I have a collection of ringtones for the phone. There are also many other ringtones at home:Ringtonemob

    Some good ringtones for mobile:
    https://ringtonemob.net/baby-laughing-ringtone-download/
    https://ringtonemob.net/dekhte-dekhte-ringtone-download/
    https://ringtonemob.net/ek-villain-ringtone-download/
    https://ringtonemob.net/kiki-do-you-love-me-ringtone-download/
    https://ringtonemob.net/darkside-ringtone-download/
    Share your favorite ringtone with the world. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. youtube to mp3

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x