Tuesday 6 April 2010

Give us a tag!

Hiya folks!

Yep, it's me Teri, with a brand new theme here at Tuesday Taggers. We sure had some fun cruising through your crafty creations last week - you do like your bugs don't you?? Such a wide variety of wee creatures for us to behold! (Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it - LOL)

Thank you so much to all who entered, our winner of the yummy voucher from The Craft Barn is:

No 17

Congratulations Jill! Get in touch via our Taggers email in the sidebar and we'll let you know how to get hold of your goodies! and are you up for being a Guest Designer again? Jill was a GD after our last DT call - fab to see you still entering Jill and hey you've won the Craft Barn prize!

And so on to our theme this week, which is 'Give Us A Tag!' Yep, you guessed it - we want to see your beautiful tags, after all, you never know when you're going to be needing one! Doesn't matter what you put on it, as long as it is a tag.

We are sponsored for this theme by


The Lovely GeorginaWho is a regular player over here at Tuesday Taggers. Here is her gorgeous tag made using a stamp plate Georgina is donating as a prize. Made by Paperartsy its sure to be well used by whoever wins it!



As usual we would like to see a link to our sponsors which in this case Georginas blog. It would be fab if you could have a look at her work and leave a comment or two as well.


The winner will be picked at random next Monday around 10pm and announced with our next challenge

Here is the rest of our design teams work.






















Fabulous Work team mates!

As usual add your link to mr linky so we can come and visit you and if you have time stop by Georginas blog and say hello x

See you soon
x Teri

15 comments:

  1. This is an easy one, as i make tags all the time!
    Super theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love tags I did post this yesterday but I hope you forgive me for entering it but couldn't help myself lol have a good week and as always the DT work is awesome hugs from Daniele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh thank you very much, thrilled to bits to have won!! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous theme and gorgeous tags ladies thanks for a fab challenge it made a bad day good xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are just magnificent - you really make some of the best tags around - just so utterly gorgeous ladies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've done it!!! YAY! I've finally gotten round to playing!! Your DT tags were so scrummy and the open theme was too tantalising not to take part so I've posted my tag on my blog HERE Thanks ladies for the fab samples! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. can anyone tell me how avril is? i haven't seen or heard from her in a few weeks and she hasn't answered my emails. i'm a bit worried about her and no one is telling me anything.

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been having a play too

    Left the link on no 12 above if anyone wants to take a look xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful work from the design team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh absolutely stunning tags. :) Such inspiration. I love tags. Thanks for a great challenge. Gez.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Tags everyone , thanks for another great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Give Avril our condolences on her computer problems and look forward to her return, she always leaves such nice comments. Lots of great inspiration this week, see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry ladies, have now put Georgina's link on my entry!!

    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I am so , so late this week. I will try and get to see the beautiful work by the DT team xx

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x