Tuesday 14 July 2009

Week 9 Texture

Fantastic entries into the best friends week. Just one word of warning - when we have a prize the rules must be followed in order to be entered in the prize draw. Check back later tonight to find out who has won the fabulous prize from the Craft Emporium!

on to this weeks challenge which has been chosen by the lovely Emma - she has challenged us to use some texture on our art this week. I had fun with mine and just look at the fabulous creations my fellow DT members have made.

Dont forget Friday is the closing date for applying to be part of our DT - If you would like to be in the team then apply following the instructions on the side bar.

As always just add your name and Url to Mr Linky so we can come and check out your work! Have fun!

If Mr Linky is causing trouble please add a comment and we can vist via them.


Guest designer Teri



Katy




Jo




Emma






Janet

15 comments:

  1. Great Challenge, look forward to taking part, have missed the last couple as I had a bereavement and computer problems, but I am back...girls will post later. Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all,
    Thanks for showcasing my work this week.
    Do I get to see my ugly mush on the sidebar this week?
    Not sure if I'm allowed to enter this week but here goes anyway:
    here it is
    Thanks again,
    Hugs to all,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micehelle will be adding your details later Teri - Your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that.
    Much appreciated.
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, i finally made it. Here's mine!

    can ya tell i'm new at this????

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi fab DT cards hope you like mine you can find it here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine is on my blog here: http://plantslist.blogspot.com/2009/07/texture-atc.html

    Grat work from the DT.

    Where'd Mr Linky go this week lol?

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. DT fab cards. I had a long night to make mine last night but it was worth it.
    oxo Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Girls, my inchies turned into a hand bag charm .....lol... I love the theme this week and the DT inspiration is great.

    Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well.... have put my effort on my blog... not sure if you'll need your sunglasses!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoorah, Mr Linky at last!
    Have added mine to it, don't know if I was allowed to enter, what with being on Guest DT this week.
    Hugs anyway,
    Teri
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic creations from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab DT work!
    I added to Mr Linky but just in case Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Everyone, I don't know if I am allowed two bites at the cherry, but this effort is at least a tag (of sorts). I am really enjoying this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x